Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I can't do Yoga anymore :(

Haha, hey guys, today I had a very sad epiphany :(, I can't do Yoga anymore :'( wehhhhhh. Haha, I was trying to do it in Adriel's house today, his mum was really impressed :D so yeah, NOT THAT BAD. HAHAH. Yeah, after IJ I didn't really do much, rushed to Adriel's to put down my bag and went to the polyclinic to look for him. Waited for him to see the doctor before I left to buy lunch for him :). Haha, I looked damn auntie carrying all the different kinda food to and fro. HAHA. But yeah :) we spent most of the day sleeping coz his medicine caused drowsiness and I slept for like 5 hours last night. :) 


Went with his brother and mother to Ikea around 9 plus, HAHA, I love Ikea :) <3 what an awesome place with COOL BEDS! Oh, I kinda forgot about my webgra test tomorrow. I am soooo screwed. Haha, I did make notes for tomorrow! Just that I don't know what kinda notes to make anymore D; since I already made notes for everything and like, it's kinda pointless re-writing everything now is it? :( so yeah, I didn't really do much for tomorrow's test, just tried out what he taught us on friday :). Just realized that it's not very fair that we have our test tomorrow since our lesson was pushed to friday and like, THERE ARE ONLY 3 DAYS BETWEEN FRIDAY AND TUESDAY. OHMYGOSH. NOT FUNNY. So yeah, I am kinda freaking out, but not completely freaking out. I am more or less freaking out over the fact I am not freaking out and there's nothing to freak out over. OHMYGOSH THIS BLOGPOST IS MAKING ME FREAK OUT. I HAVE A TEST TOMORROW AND I'M TOO DAMN CALM. MOST PROBABLY DIE TOMORROW. JUST HYPERVENTILATE IN THE MORNING AND DIE. Oh yeah I lost my earphones :( really upset about that. WEHHHHH :'( I NEED NEW EARPHONES. I need music :( boo. Okay, back to Ikea, they now have a freaking cool way to dispense their ice-cream! :D haha, they have a machine and like you pay at the counter, they give you some magical token, you put your cone on the holder, put your token in, press the dispensing button once and YOU HAVE ICE CREAM :D AWESOMEEE. 


It's late, I'm tired, I'm happy, I'm kinda freaked out, so yeah, the inner-non-existant-bimbo in me might me emerging. I need to sleeeeep. Haha, good night world :) 


xoxo Sammy Valentina ♥


P.S HAHAHAH, I LOVE YAKULT, IT'S AWESOME. I THINK I AM HIGH. I LOVE ALL OF YOU :D BE SURE TO COME FOR MY FUNERAL WHEN I HYPERVENTILATE AND DIE TOMORROW. HAHAHAHA. I HAVE ISSUES. I AM NORMAL. I SWEAR. HAHA BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment